Be a part of planning this premier music educators event! AMEF co-produces this annual conference with Choir Alberta and the Alberta Band Association.
- Research clinicians
- Review submitted proposals
- Coordinating the management of clinicians and presenters
- Help with social media
- Be a host for a session (which mostly means introduce the presenters)
The primary goal of this committee is to develop meaningful relationships with individuals and companies that are passionate about supporting music education in Alberta, and cultivate sustainable income to support AMEF programs.
Activities to undertake include:
- Developing and reviewing sponsorship materials and plans
- Connecting with potential donors and sponsors
- Cultivating and nurturing a relationship with donors and sponsors
- Devise, manage and implement special fundraising events such as Silent Auctions
- Help others with any of the roles above
The Marketing Committee uses a marketing plan to manage social media, newsletters (both email and print), the website and general branding and narrative-building to share with others the value and importance of music education, and AMEF’s work in supporting music education for all students.
Contact the Marketing Committee Chair to volunteer with any of the following opportunities, or others you think would be beneficial.
- Newsletters: contributing, collecting articles from other contributors, helping with typesetting or grammar and spelling, distributing
- Social Media: providing or obtaining content to be shared that enhances the narrative of AMEF or of music education
- Other Advertising: designing posters, cards, invitations, or other print and electronic materials
- Public Relations: connecting with the press and with various government organizations and agencies
- Sponsors: ensuring all sponsors are appropriately recognized for their contributions
For more information: