Schools and School Boards:
Make a difference by hosting a program in your school. Required:
- space for 45-minute group lessons
- space for storing keyboards during the year
- assistance choosing students to participate
Contact AMEF [780-409-8407] for assistance in finding a school near you that would like to participate.
- Keyboards, violins, music books, stands and other requirements are paid for by AMEF.
- A modest honourarium is also provided at year-end to show appreciation.
- Specialized training is also offered biennially.
This is a chance to share a unique experience with your students!
- Connect them with seniors in your community and give them a performing opportunity like no other.
- Cultivate relationships and witness an incredible example of how much music touches our lives and stays with us forever.
Contact the coordinators or the AMEF office now to make a difference in the lives of all involved. Peruse the:
- Step-by-Step Guide on how to set up your own AHM Project
- Letters of support for personal accounts
For more information or to obtain a resources with detailed guidelines, time commitments and responsibilities, please contact:
KEYBOARDS FOR KIDS
STRINGS FOR KIDS — Mathias Silveira | firstname.lastname@example.org
ALBERTA HERITAGE MUSIC PROJECT — Cara McLeod | email@example.com
AMEF OFFICE — firstname.lastname@example.org